Front End Analytics was a platinum sponsor of CAASE18 (the Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation in Engineering) jointly hosted by Digital Engineering and NAFEMS. The event gave a significant focus to simulation democratization and was held on June 5-7, 2018 at the Huntington Convention Center in Cleveland, OH, USA. This conference was the biggest engineering simulation event of 2018 and brought together more than 500+ participants with 200+ presentations and 30+ training courses and workshops. The congress brought together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues,
Front End Analytics had a front row seat at CAASE18 and engaged participants on how simulation is powering the digitalization and robotization revolution. Front End Analytics presented a paper at the conference titled “A Business Centric Approach to Simulation Democratization.” The paper described a methodology currently being used at major OEMs and Tier-1 Automotive Suppliers to develop and implement Simulation Democratization initiatives in large and complex organizations.
- Aligns simulation democratization efforts to company specific business drivers
- Reduces organizational barriers typically found in simulation democratization initiatives
- Risk manages the implementation of simulation democratization pilots and wider deployment
- Improves the effectiveness simulation democratization and its enterprise-wide impact
Typical benefits of this approach include:
- Designers perform more design exploration, optimization and robust design
- Analysts spend more time on product performance improvements rather than correcting designs flaws
- Test Engineers have more efficient test protocols and greater experimental data validation value
- Manufacturing can quickly address issues with manufacturing processes, tolerances and quality nonconformances
- Sales & Marketing can focus on product performance features rather than on price
- Servicing can quickly anticipate potential product issues before they become problems and better control warranty costs
At the conference Digital Engineering interviewed our Managing Director, Dr. Juan F. Betts regarding how Front End Analytics is powering the digitalization and robotization revolution through its leading edge technologies and innovative business centric strategies. Here is the interview video:
Front End Analytics also participated on a round table panel discussion on the path forward for Simulation Democratization. Engineering.com wrote an interesting article titled “The Path to Simulation Democratization,” describing some of the highlights of this discussion.
About Front End Analytics (https://www.feasol.com/)
Front End Analytics powers its customers’ digital transformation by offering Value Centric Services and Best in Class Software for Engineering Simulation, Predictive Analytics and Simulation Democratization. We ensure our solutions fit each customer’s individual set of business drivers, processes, and technology needs. This leads to dramatic increases in product development velocity, quality and innovative edge, while reducing our customer’s overall cost.
Let us help you unlock your company’s differentiated competitive advantage and benefit from this digital revolution!