Automotive manufacturers and suppliers are constantly challenged with delivering innovative, safe, and dependable vehicles to market as efficiently as possible. As a result, engineering teams must discover, evaluate, and successfully implement leading-edge technology and methods to produce reliable, effective results. Topics covered include:
- What standards are emerging in advanced vehicle development?
- How can I employ cost-effective model re-use in an innovative, yet reliable manner?
- How can I address the complexities associated with vehicle systems?
- How are others collaborating and addressing interoperability in a multiple-designer environment?
- What solutions are available to help me, and have others had success with similar applications?
- What steps should I take when exploring the widening technology landscape?