ENGAGING WITH FRONT END ANALYTICS
Front End Analytics has a strong track record of developing innovative predictive modeling techniques and methods. We work with leading industry players to solve some of their most pressing and challenging predictive problems. Engaging us is easy and we follow a proven engagement process.
THE ADVICE (Assess, Develop, Validate, Improve, Commercialize, Extend) Process
Our ADVICE process combines dedicated listening and understanding of your needs, cutting-edge technology, experts engineering a solution, as well as experienced technology transfer and commercialization support for maximum success.
- Assess business objectives and technical requirements
- Develop prototype solution
- Validate solution performs as expected
- Improve and innovate based on customer feedback and solution performance
- License, IP Transfer, and Commercialization Support in Operating Environment
- Extend solution to other systems and across the enterprise
You can engage with Front End Analytics at different stages of our ADVICE process. Contact Us for quick assessment of your project and the estimated cost and timeline. Here is a typical process that we take.
We study and assess your project needs and provide you a feasibility analysis, conceptual design and a brief development roadmap to solve your problem.
Timeline: 1 to 12 months
- Feasibility Analysis
- Conceptual Designs
- Initial Development
Through our innovative process we build a solution model which you can evaluate for field readiness or commercial viability.
Timeline: 12 to 36 months
- Prototype Solution in Your Operations
- Detailed Performance Reports
- Right of First Refusal on an Exclusive License
We provide support for the commercialization steps to ensure successful deployment of solution to the market and/or the client’s operations.
Timeline: 24 months+
- Production Solution in Your Operations
- Realized Return on Investment