This Role is best for Mechanical Analysts who are looking for advanced finite element simulation techniques to understand and validate complex engineering problems.
This Role allows the analysts to democratize mechanical engineering simulations to the designer level. Analysts can develop re-usable, deployable simulation processes and best practices to capture the expert’s knowledge.
The Mechanical Analyst Role has the most complete solution and can perform:
- Dynamic Implicit Analysis (i.e. modal dynamics analysis, multibody dynamics, Vibration)
- Dynamic Explicit Analysis (i.e. Drop Test, Crush/Impact analysis, Metal Forming)
- Thermal-Structural simulation
This offer includes:
- User Interface capabilities to create simulation workflows
- Solver Engine for computing the simulation jobs